Authors Row & Co-Op
Second Floor Lobby
Authors and publishers present the fruits of their labors and look forward to discussing their craft and publishing with you. Stop by and find a new favorite book.
Aaron Michael Ritchey / WordFire Press, www.aaronmritchey.com
Amity Green, www.amitygreen.net
Astral Scribe, www.astralscribe.com
Carolyn Kay / Ashelon Publishing, www.carolynkayauthor.com
C.E. O'Grady, www.cogrady.com
Chris Barili and Nathan Beauchamp, www.authorchrisbarili.com and www.nmbeauchamp.com
Colin Heintze , www.colinheintze.wordpress.com/
Daniel A. Willis, www.DanielAWillis.com
James A. Hunter / Shadow Alley Press. Inc., www.JamesAHunter.Wordpress.com
Jo Fontana, www.turtlemonkeybooks.com
Kalijor Press, www.Kalijor.com
Local Hero Press, LLC, www.Localheropress.com
P.A. Wikoff, www.Pawikoff.wordpress.com
Spine Press & Post, www.spinepressandpost.com
Stant Litore, www.stantlitore.com
Starman Press, www.RobertWilliscroft.com
Tricia Copeland, True Bird Publishing LLC, www.triciacopeland.com
W.J. Cherf / Createspace.com, www.wjcherf.com
The Authors Co-Op table is for authors to self-promote at MileHiCon. You can sign-up for two hour blocks at the convention.
- Pre-registration for your time is recommended, though times not selected will still be available for registration at the convention.
- You may only pre-register for one 2 hour period at the Co-Op table. Additional time may be available at the convention, depending on availability.
- If you have a Vendor's Room or Author's Row spot, you cannot sign up for the Co-Op table.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your time slot, we reserve the right to allow someone else to use your time slot.
- You must either purchase a MileHiCon ticket or be a program participant in order to sign-up for an Authors Co-Op spot.